lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

The best teacher


La imagen puede contener: 35 personas, incluidos Joaquin Parra, Valeria Sepúlveda y Matías Anavalón, personas sonriendo, interiorIn my school I had many good teachers, but only someone was one example to follow.


In my second year in high school I had one teacher of chemistry that I admired so much his name is Brandy .Brandy was the best teacher of chemistry in my school and I love the chemistry , since my first year in this school I wanted that he was my teacher of chemistry.

I met Brandy in an Olympics of chemistry, because he was the boss of department of chemistry. He was very friendly whit me and the next year was my professor in the elective of chemistry.
Brandy not only was a professor he studied in the university biochemistry and before he does one course for gives class in schools.

I like Brandy because he was very worry whit the student not only in the academic also in the personal problems, because he gave good advice. And this I admired his personality and his class who explain all and of a good form. Brandy is a complete professional not only in his job also whit a human.


Brandy was very import for my in the moment of select my career, thank you brandy.

6 comentarios: