domingo, 30 de junio de 2019

A TV Series I’ve Enjoyed Watching


Resultado de imagen para dark jonas
Hello everyone, Lately I have not had much time to read or play video games but in my trips to my city I've been able to see chapters of a series that has shocked  me, his name is Dark.
Dark is a German series that premiered on December 1, 2017 and is classified in the categories of drama, mystery, supernatural and science fiction. Currently has 2 seasons but will have 3 total seasons.
I like this series, because it leaves me thinking a lot every time I see it, since its plot is very complex but very intriguing.

If you have not yet seen the series do not read this please (spoiler alert)
The series begins with the disappearance of a child in 2019, but then it is understood that it is not a normal disappearance, since it involves time travel in different time lines in order to stop a great catastrophe. It is a very complex series of understanding  but I recommend them.

I have not yet finished season 2, I saw 5 chapters and I am very intrigued and I do not know what else can happen, because there is already a lot of chaos.

5 comentarios:

  1. Many people have recommended that series, I really want to see it but now I really don't have time!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. A lot of people have told me that this is very good, I can't wait to see its

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I’ve been recommended this series a lot, I’m very intrigued by all the mystery it has.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I saw only season 1 and it's very good! This series is recommended and I want to see the second season.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Man i love this TV series, i actually see the second season the day that it come out

    ResponderBorrar