lunes, 14 de octubre de 2019

My future Job




Resultado de imagen para cirujano
When I was a boy, I want  study most career with: Chemistry, medicine, Physicists. But today I study Dentistry and I really like this career. But I don’t see working in dental box for the rest of my life, I like the action, for this I will like working in urgency with surgeon.


With I said I don’t like the idea of working in an only place or dental box, because I hate the routine for this I would work in most places although this is very stressful, because I like the challenges. I would like to work public hospital, in CESFAM of rural community and a least one day in the weak in urgency of a hospital or clinic.


I love Chile, but I would be liked working in Spain a least for 4 years, because here I would travel in Europe for job, although I liked the clinic action I a nerd and I love study and this travels for this country I would learn of another dentist.

Although the salary is import for do many things in the life not is the principal, because the happiness is the most important and this profession, I make happy. If I ear most money, I will used for helping to the people.

In the future I would studies one of this 3 specialty’s: Surgery Maxillofacial, Oral Pathology or Implantology. And when I will old, I liked study other career or give class in the university.

5 comentarios:

  1. Felix, you will achieve everything you set your mind and you will be a great dentist!


    But you don't get mad when I beat you playing cards, please.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that urgency is very difficult D; but I hope that you can enjoy that :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. ooo that great, I would also like to work in spain

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I hate the routine just like you! I think that you can find a work that suits you. cheer up!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Spain is a great place for dentistry (^◡^ ) good luck

    ResponderBorrar