lunes, 7 de octubre de 2019

The Good Doctor my favourite series


Resultado de imagen para The good doctorIn my life the movies and the Tv show is my form of enjoyed and represent one form of escape of the realty .I don’t thinks until today that my favourite series and movie are about a person whit problem of communication whit the people this are: Forest Gump and The good Doctor. The first is a movie that was important whit a was a boy and The good doctor is a series that is important now, because express with I was in my emotional and social aspect. I stared of wash the last week and I finish the first season, and of this series I will talk.

The good doctor tell the history of Shaun Murphy a doctor that star with the grant of surgery in the hospital of San Jose ( a big city) with the director of the hospital is a old friend of Dr.Murphy the Dr. Glasman. The limitation of Murphy is that he has autism and the syndrome of the genius this will one difficult and advantage.

The creators of this series are: David Shore and Daniel Dae Kim, the music is make up for Dan Romer. And the story line is based on Good Doctor for Park Jae-bum.

My favourite line actor’s is : “ The day that the rain smelled like ice cream, my bunny went to heaven in front of my eyes”… “The day that the copper pipes in the old building smelled like burnt food, my brother went to heaven in front of my eyes”… “Neither one had the chance to become an adult. They should have become adults. They should have had children of their own and loved those children and I want to make that possible for other people”-Dr.Shaun Murphy

I don’t liked the protagonist, but in this series I like Shaun and I really like the episode that travel whit Lia , because he know more of the persons .

2 comentarios:

  1. It's a really deep series (◑_◑) I would like to watch it

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that I've all the chapter. One day I found the series in facebook.

    ResponderBorrar