lunes, 24 de junio de 2019

A Subject You Enjoyed Studying this Semester


Hello guys today I will talk about Scientific and clinical basis for diagnosis in dentistry , my favorite subjects in this semester of university.

This semester the subjects in second year of odontology is very interesting, but my favorite is Scientific and clinical basis for diagnosis in dentistry 1. This subject present fourth great topics: biochemistry, physiology, general pathology and Microbiology.

This subject present two forms of class: 1. On-site class and 2. Seminar with quiz. The evaluations are fourth and are very long for studies.

This subject I like, because his topics are focus in the science and delivery the tool for the investigations and for understand the functionality of the human body and not only the mouth. Other reason for that like is because for this subject I love the specialty of Oral pathology.
I really love the pathology area because this topic are very interesting for my whit:  the immune answer, the manifestation of the pathology’s in the tissue.

With I said before this subject is important because his  application is for the investigation and for understand the biomedic basis in one carrier of the health with dentistry .

3 comentarios:

  1. that subject is very interesting, but is to much information for class

    ResponderBorrar
  2. This subject is very useful but the test should have less content, it's a lot!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I still don't have that subject but I find it very intereseting!

    ResponderBorrar