lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2019

One aventure in the snow


When we arrive to the mountain whit the terms immerse in the most hot natural pool, late eaten very cool food and finally in the road of back we played whir the snow and fall down many times.

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, nieve, montaña, exterior y naturalezaMy family of part of my mom live in the sour of Chile specifically Chillan and I born in this city, but when I was a baby for the job of my dad travel to north of Chile and life hare. For this situation I did not know more about Chillan, but in July on 2014 in one of visit to my grandmother my parents thought in visit “las termas de Chillan”, because my mom love the snow and I did not know the snow. In this travel I wasn’t alone, because as well as my family was my aunt that is whit my sister.

For travel to the snow we needed warm cloths for this we went to shopping after to the day of travel, because only was one day.

To arrive to “las termas de Chillan” we took a bus that left us near to our destination and the rest of our road we walked , because the rod it have snow an this is very dangerous for the bus or car. In this travel to the mountains we knew a stranger person that we follow to all places.


5 comentarios:

  1. Is curious that the snow is so white that it can reflect UV rays and burn our skin, hope this will be useful in a new travel! Very nice place.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I was there too, but with the diference that I go on the summer, but I can tell you that in the night you can feel the cold of the montain.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I really like the snow its one of my favorite activity to do in winter٩(˘◡˘)۶

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I don´t know the snow yet. I would like to do it in a place like that, where i can also refuge from the cold

    ResponderBorrar