lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2019

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT




  


Resultado de imagen para PaellaToday I will talk about a country that I like to visit, this country is Spain, is very crazy why I want to go here. Since every time back I want to go to Spain because I really like this history, culture and architecture of this church, I like the old church’s. But this month I met Marta she is a student of medicine at the University of Valencia of Spain and travel to Chile for the exchange program and she say me very thinks about Spain and of university in this country. 3 days back Marta travel to Spain and before to live she invited me to his home in the summer.

When I travel to Spain I like apart of visit Marta is eating Paella that is very traditional in Valencia the village that live Marta. And the other thing that I like to do there visit most of the churches in all of Spain.
If in this visit I like this country more than today I like to study for one semester at the University of Valencia and maybe live in Barcelona.



3 comentarios:

  1. I like the old churches too, I like it because they leave the impression of something surreal is living there.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The churches are the best!!! (˚▽˚), they are tall and beautifully built. Definitely something I should go to visit (>.<).

    ResponderBorrar
  3. That country have a lot of history, i think is a very good place to visit

    ResponderBorrar