lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

Forrest Gump: My Favourite movie

Since kid I liked the movies and when I was 7 years old saw Forrest Gump movie in the tv. This movie was very important for me beacause when i was kid i was very shy and with this film I understood that you just have to be persistent to achieve things in the life.


This movie I only watch with importants persons for me , because when I see the film I that I put my feelings.

In simple words this movie explain the life of one guy that who has a degree of mental retardation and in spite of that overcome many obstacles , withot never forgetting his first love. This film presents very important values for the life usch as friendship, perseverence and love .

I love this film because :it presents beautiful values , I makes me see the world from another prespective and its reminds me that nothing is impossible.


9 comentarios:

  1. is also one of my favorite movies! I am very excited

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love this movie :'), it always make me cry. I think the Forrest love was always very genuine

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love that film! Exciting story and this movie should be seen anyway.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. That movie is so good and also teaches you many things about the difficulties of life.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I love that movie! It is a wonderful movie with a beautiful story. I always cry when I see it.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I love this movie, it´s a great story about effort

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I really like this movie but is very long :( I hate jenny too, she wasn't never too good for him.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Forrest Gump is a movie very beutifull, when i was child i saw this movie in the school

    ResponderBorrar