lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

Keyboard (music) :My Favourite Piece of Technology

I like technology very much  , but if I think in only one piece, my favorite technology is very difficult to decide because in this age technology is in our daily lives. In my life music is very important and there the technology is important so my favourite piece of technology is the electric keyboard , because with it i can create music using many sounds.

In the Christmas of 2010 I recived an electric keyboard and since this date I have used it to create music.

Now the electric keyboard is in Rancagua in my house , so I use only in the weekend when I have free time.

This instrument is very important for me because it is one part of my life , with it i can express my emotions. It is not only for my entertainment, I use IT to express to the other person what I feel in different moment. My life with out a keyboard would be boring and very sad because i wouldn't express my emotions.



2 comentarios:


  1. Wow! It looks elegant and expensive, I think it's great that you make your own music

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It is very relaxing to play and listen to the melodies of the keyboard, what a bad thing you do not have it in Santiago and you can not practice whenever you want.

    ResponderBorrar