lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

My favourite place in Chile

Hi , today  I will talk about my favorite place in Chile. My favuite place is La Serena although i did not visit  it a long time ago I really like  that place , because it makes me feel calm and i like the varied nature of its climate,because in the mornings it is very cold and huid and in the evenings its climates is warmer.

I have not really been there a long time ago , buy the times I have been there has reassured my mind.

In this place I can go to the beach and read a good book whit the soud of the sa in the background or just go to see the sunset net to the lighthouse.

 That time that I have gone have been whit my family, since we have a house in La serena, although it is a place that I would like to go whith someone very special for me because it represents something very important in my life.
An at some point in my life I would lije to be able to live in La Serena.


1 comentario: